Have a look at our past and future events and don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletter to receive all our future events!
- Does Arab Normalisation with Israel Offer the Opportunity for a Just Peace? With Professor Richard Caplan (Oxford University) and in collaboration with Hertie School Diplomacy Club,
- Human Rights Implications of Cyber Sovereignty: the Iranian Case. With Professor Doctor Anita Gohdes from Hertie School and in collaboration with Hertie School Diplomacy Club,
- [Career Event] With Pietro Fochi, former Youth Delegate of Italy to the U.N.,
- China’s Green Power, with Doctor Chong Ja Ian (Associate Professor, University of Singapore) and Doctor Mushtaq Ahmed (Regional Coordinator for Resource Efficiency in Asia Pacific Office, UNEP),
- Spatial Conflict. Distance and Networks as Key Elements for Counter-Terrorism. With Professor Doctor Dominic Rohner (University of Lausanne and Leader of CEPR Research and Policy Network on Preventing Conflict),
- Black Sea Security Challenges: the Kremlin’s Influence and NATO 2030’s Strategy. With Amanda Paul and Ionela Maria Ciolan from the European Policy Center (EPC).
Deep dive into a specific topic with an expert guest speaker.
Meet other students & young professionals. Informal, fun and a way to spend some quality time:
- Pub quizes, challenges and socials
- Networking coffee hour
- Breakfast chats
See upcoming events and those we have organised thus far